Kiwi Freezer Jam
1¼ lb (550g) Kiwi fruit
2 lb (900g) Sugar (preferably caster)
½ bottle Certo
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Peel the fruit thinly, and remove the hard piece at the stalk end.
2. Crush the fruit thoroughly and mix with the sugar.
3. Leave in a warm kitchen for 1 hour stirring from time to time.
4. Add the Certo and mix thoroughly.
5. Add the lemon juice and stir for 2 minutes to mix thoroughly.
6. Transfer to suitable small freezer containers, leaving room for expansion.
7. Cover with freezer foil or cling film.
8. Leave to stand in a worm kitchen for 24 - 48 hours, then freeze.