Blueberry Freezer Jam
2 lb. Blueberries
2 lb. Caster Sugar
½ bottle Certo
2 fl oz Lemon Juice
1. Blend the blueberries in a liquidiser or food processor until pureed.
2. Place the prepared fruit in a large bowl and stir in the sugar.
3. Leave the mixture to stand for 1 hour, stirring frequently to dissolve the
4. Mix in the Certo and lemon juice. Stir well for 2 minutes or until all the
sugar has dissolved.
5. Transfer to small, sterile freezer pots. Cover and leave to stand in a
cool place for 24 hours.
6. Store in a freezer for up to 6 months. To use, transfer to the fridge to